Minelab - Pro-Sonic
The Minelab Pro‑Sonic wireless audio system generates audio using advanced wireless technology to achieve clear sound with minimal perceivable time delay. The Pro‑Sonic Receive Module features an internal loudspeaker and a 6.35 mm ( ¼" ) headphone socket for use with your choice of headphones. It can be attached to your harness or clothing using the metal belt clip.
- Use headphones or built-in speaker
- Adjustable volume setting
- 10 m / 32-feet operating range
- SDC 2300 adaptor cable included
- Charge from your car, AC power or USB charger
Compatible with any detector.
The PRO-SONIC Transmit Module sends out low-power (mW) radio waves using the ISM frequency band (2.402 – 2.480Ghz). The PRO-SONIC Receive Module senses these signals and establishes a piconet communication network with the Transmit Module, using frequency hopping to eliminate interference from other wireless devices.pen.
Everything You Need
The PRO-SONIC system contains everything you need for clear, fast, wireless audio. PRO-SONIC is compatible with any detector, and comes with an SDC adapter cable and a handy car charger for charging on the go.
- Receive and Transmit modules
- Universal Charger (AC and car charger)
- SDC 2300 adapter cable
- Transmit Module Audio Cable (6.35mm/1/4-inch)
- Dual Charging Cable (1 × USB-A, 2 × USB Micro-B)
- Getting Started Guide